Before it was officially released next summer Riot Games as the publisher had shared information about the characters or agents who would fill the game Valorant. Reportedly, each character who will fill the FPS PC game has weapons and unique abilities such as mastering the fire element, the wind element to the poison element.
You just imagine what it’s like to play an agent with the ability to shoot tactical combined with hypernatural powers. So it’s not wrong if Valorant is called a game for strategists who dare to take any unexpected step to win. Then what does the character in the Valorant game look like? The following appearance.
Phoenix became the first character to introduce Riot Games in the game Valorant. In this game Phoenix is told as an Agent who mastered the element of fire. The agent, who came from the United Kingdom, relied on the power of the fireball as his main weapon. Uniquely, this magic fireball can regenerate in a certain time. Noted there are four fire elemental skills that characterize the offensive Phoenix.
- Hot Hands – How it works like a grenade in the battle royale game, thrown at the enemy and will explode for a few moments. The explosion damage is large enough to leave marks in the surrounding area and provide heal abilities for Phoenix.
- Blaze – allows Phoenix to confuse the opponent’s vision by forming a defensive wall from fire. Of course this will give very big damage if your opponent is desperate to break through.
- Curveball (Signature ability) – With a little flick, flares or fireballs will come out of Phoenix’s hands. This fireball is curved and its movements can be adjusted as desired. Amazingly, the arc of fire can blind the other characters who see it.
- Run it back (Ultimate ability) – With this skill Phoenix can attack enemies aggressively. No need to fear death, because before attacking Phoenix will make a mark at its final location. In other words, this skill allows Phoenix to be able to revive in the same place just after death with a full HP condition.
Simply put, this Phoenix character was born as an attacker type character with very significant damage coupled with the ability of heal and ” back to life ” which is like a god, too overpowered (OP).
In the Valorant game the character from South Korea is described as an agent who has high ability. By utilizing the element of wind, Jeet can move swiftly and nimble both when attacking and avoiding enemies. Like other agents, Jett has four skills to watch out for.
- Cloudburst – Blur the enemy’s vision by firing mist balls at him.
- Updraft – Help Jett fly to the top with the help of the wind element he emits.
- Talwind – Almost the same as Updraft, the difference is that Tailwind allows Jett to move and move quickly in the intended direction.
- Blade Storm (Ultimate) – Jetts are equipped with throwing knives or throwing knives which can do great damage to enemies if they hit the head. When the blade successfully kills an enemy, the Blade Storm skill can be directly reused.
Viper became the second character to introduce Riot Games after Phoenix. Viper is told as a female agent from the land of Uncle Sam, America. He mastered the poison element by relying on toxic chemical devices to control the battle area. Just so you know, the poisonous smoke that Viper emits will not disappear as long as he is still in it. This is a skill possessed by Queen of Toxic.
- Snakebite – With this skill Viper is able to fire smoke bullets at the enemy. This smoke projectile will later explode and become a pool of damaging acids.
- Poison Cloud – To stop an enemy, Viper will create a gas emitter or a poisonous gas cloud that will be thrown at your opponent. This emitter can be activated again before being thrown back after cooldown.
- Toxic Screen – Still related to poison, if Phoenix has a Blaze Spell to make a protective fire then Viper has a Toxic Screen that is able to create a wall of toxic smoke. Of course this poisonous wall can do great damage if your opponent is desperate to pass it.
- Viper’s Pit (Signature) – Control the battle area by blowing large-scale poisonous clouds throughout the area. With this glance Viper’s whereabouts are unknown.
Of the many capabilities it has, it turns out that Viper has a weakness that is quite risky, namely to be able to spend all of his abilities (except Viper’s pit) Viper needs fuel. So make sure before competing the fuel is fully charged.
Sova is an agent that specializes in detecting enemy locations. With its capabilities, Sova is able to track, find, and finish off enemies in one go. In addition to being an efficient agent that has been brought far away from Russia, it has high accuracy. The following are Sova’s capabilities:
- Shock Bolt – Gives damage from throwing arrows.
- Owl Drone – This drone will be controlled by Sova to attack the enemy and will tell Sova the location of the enemy affected by the attack.
- Recon Bolt (Signature Ability) – Sova will throw an arrow that emits sonar. This sonar will reveal the presence of enemies around the arrow. If the location of the enemy has been found it will be easier to destroy it.
- Hunter’s Fury (Ultimate) – Three projectiles that can produce a huge explosion in one map. Enemies affected by this energy will receive damage as well as a “mark” from Sova.
The overseer, so Cypher. There is no secret that is not known by Cypher, he is a keepo character who will oversee every detail of enemy movements. This Moroccan agent loves to find out information from his opponents. Cypher’s abilities include:
- Trapwire – Tripwire is a trap set up to trap and detain enemies who are hit by the trap. The enemy hit by this trap will and will be silent for some time. If I feel effective, this trap can be taken and reinstalled.
- Cyber Cage – When Cyber Cage is activated this skill will have a slow effect on the enemies that pass through it. This trap can be activated remotely.
- Spycam (Signature Ability) – This remote camera is very effective for scanning enemy locations that pass a certain location. This tool is equipped with live feeds that can be rotated to view videos.
- Neural Theft (Ultimate) – Cypher can use this skill to find the whereabouts of a living enemy by digging information from a dead enemy.
Riot equipped Brimstone with many great weapons. I don’t know what the goal is, certainly the troops that come to war with Brimstone will get many benefits. This firm American character acts as a support in the Valorant game for other agents. His abilities are:
- Incindiary – Destroys the battle area with grenade-originating fire.
- Stim Beacon – Brimstone can summon a Stim Beacon at a previously targeted location and give a buff called Rapidfire to all players.
- Sky Smoke (Signature) – This skill is used to bring smoke that can block vision.
- Oribtal Strike (Ultimate) – Target a location with the help of a map before releasing a powerful attack with a high level of damage for a while.
A good character is a character that makes himself and the people around him safe from the opponent’s interference, so Sage, he became the leading character in preventing attacks. However Sage is support for other characters. Sage has the ability to revive his friends who have been killed. The following are Sage’s capabilities:
- Slow Orb – Sage can make an orb that will be scattered by being solved, enemies that pass will be affected by slow fields.
- Barrier Orb – Sage will make a large wall to limit the view before it is ready to throw.
- Healing Orb (Signature Ability) – This ability allows Sage to give heal to himself and teammates in a few seconds.
- Resurrection (Ultimate) – If a teammate dies, Sage will use this ability to revive them with full blood.
Omen became a favorite character of famous Streamer Michael “Shroud” Grzesiek. Shourd said, besides having an attractive aesthetic character, Omen also promised unique abilities such as great mobility along with exceptional utility options. Other than that Omen is very troublesome to the enemy defense because it can make the enemy blind. Here are the abilities:
- Paranoia – Blur the vision of anyone who passes by throwing an Ethereal shadow.
- Shadow Walk – Allows Omen to teleport from one place to another (close range) quickly. Of course the enemy will have difficulty finding Omen’s whereabouts.
- Dark Cover (Signature Ability) – Throws a Orb that will explode at the last location, this invisible orb will obscure the enemy’s view.
- From the Shadows (Ultimate) – When this ability is active Omen will change to Shade to teleport throughout the map area. If able to survive Omen will become incorporeal for a while. But if killed Omen will return to the initial location.
If you are the type of gamer who likes to attack, then you must have Breach. Breach is capable of firing kinetic payloads with very strong explosive power that can cleanse the opponent’s area, very terrible for the enemy. The following are Breach’s capabilities:
- Aftershock – The kinetic load that is fired can pass through the dividing wall with a fairly severe impact of damage.
- Flashpoint – A blasted kinetic charge can blind other characters who see it.
- Fault Lines (Signature) – A blasted seismic will trigger an earthquake, this condition will make the enemy confused.
- Rolling Thunder (Ultimate) – Almost the same as Fault Lines which can trigger an earthquake and confuse anyone trapped in it.
Raze is the ideal character in the Valorant game that you can use to do massive damage and eradicate opponents by utilizing explosions that have high damage. The following are Raze’s capabilities:
- Blast Pack – The Blast Pack will be thrown and attached to a surface, within a few moments it will explode and cause damage.
- Paint Shells – Creates ammunition like grenades that cause damage when thrown in the direction reached.
- Boom Bot (Signature) – Boom Bot will chase the enemy and lock it after the bot will explode, the enemy will die instantly.
- Showstopper (Ultimate) – Fires a rocket at your opponent and does massive damage to the target area.
Now that’s some of the characters in the Valorant game that you can later play in the summer of 2020, which agent is your favorite guys? Don’t forget to also read about weapons in the Valorant game. For those of you who don’t want to miss the latest and updated news about games, anime, gadgets and other Esports, stay tuned for our gaming News.